Hey guys..great job!!! Just wanted to let you know that we took some of that dried soup mix to Africa with us and distributed it there..you're work really does make a difference to those who are in need. thanks for serving God's heart for the poor. You are a blessing and i'm so proud of you all..luv you grandma linda
Hey...I just found out you had a blog...great stuff. Good stuff with Gleeners. :) We've been toying with the idea of home schooling too. I look forward to more of your posts.
Blessings, Sheri-Lee P.S. I'm too lazy to set up my own ID so I use Steve's. :)
5 comments:
looks so fun!!
mads had a great time, thanks for including her:)
Hey guys..great job!!! Just wanted to let you know that we took some of that dried soup mix to Africa with us and distributed it there..you're work really does make a difference to those who are in need. thanks for serving God's heart for the poor. You are a blessing and i'm so proud of you all..luv you grandma linda
oops there was a mistake in that comment can you find it :)
Hey...I just found out you had a blog...great stuff. Good stuff with Gleeners. :) We've been toying with the idea of home schooling too. I look forward to more of your posts.
Blessings,
Sheri-Lee
P.S. I'm too lazy to set up my own ID so I use Steve's. :)
how cool...what a great thing to be a part of...xo
Post a Comment