I'm so excited to celebrate shelley's birthday! 21!! Shelley has brought joy to my life since she was a tiny little tot! I can't believe she is 21 now. I remember all the fun times we had growing up. Even though I was much older, I was always fascinated by my little sisters. Shelley and Terri were always providing some sort of entertainment. I am thankful that we can all be close, even though there is clearly an age difference. Some people think that because their kids aren't close in age, they won't like to 'hang out' together. This is certainly not the case with my sisters. Shelley has made me smile right from the beginning of her time here on this earth and I am well aware that she will continue to do so ---always.Our little Stang family has been so blessed by her love and all that she has given of herself. I feel so honored to call her my sister and so thankful that she's my friend. Happy Birthday!!
I am so excited to celebrate shelley's birthday!
2 comments:
happy birthday shelley!!! isn't it amazing how old our baby sisters are getting? !! i am blown away. my "baby" is getting married next month???!!!!!
it's true she is a real joy-giver!!!
but then you all are in your own special way!!!!
Post a Comment