Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One gift of many....


The BIG blessing!
Family is a wonderful blessing that God gives us. The more the better! More people to love you, and stretch you. It's a true treasure to have people in your life that will stick with you in ALL the ups and downs of your circumstances and character. Thank God for our family who has faithfully stuck it through. Not only that, but people who are willing to be molded into all God wants them to be! He is faithful to complete the good work that He has started!

3 comments:

Roo said...

your family is beautiful.
and has blessed me many, many times. xo thanks for being you -- you beautiful people!

whereyouleadme said...

I'm so lad you feel the way you do..i always told God I wanted every good and perfect gift He had for us and each one of you is just that...the perfect gift that molds our family into His image...cuz He don't make no mistakes in His gift giving!!!
luv and hugs

i love how you express your thoughts Tam..keep em coming!

Unknown said...

aw Tam! I agree:)