It's a surreal moment when a baby enters the world! It's fascinating and almost unbelievable....it's hard to wrap one's mind around a human life coming out of another human life! WOW! What a miracle. I am so thankful to have witnessed the birth of my newest niece Cambria Love via Colleen Banman!
It was such an honour to be part of such an incredible event...when someone breathes air for the first time, a precious babe so perfectly made by our Creator. She is beautiful. It's amazing to think we get to have another little personality running around, another little hand to hold, a kiss to give, a giggle to hear. I'm so excited to get to know Cambria and all the wonderful God given personality and uniqueness that will be solely hers....given by our Great, Merciful God and Saviour!
.......so blessed.......

2 comments:
yes ...such a little blessing...and in this picture..she even has the cute little bunny ears....no but seriously....God's gift to us...of human life is amazing...can't wait to hold her.
awe! such beautiful words Tam! thanks, I couldn't have done it without you!!!
Post a Comment