Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hawaii

Finally! I will be posting some Hawaii pictures!  Jason and I had a very special 10 day getaway to Kauai, Hawaii....it was so great to be on this beautiful island. It's tropical and lush with amazing scenery!  We enjoyed our days walking the beaches, snorkelling, watching the local surfers, hiking to waterfalls, fine dining, shopping, hanging out by the pool.....the weather was glorious!  Even though it rained a few days, I was so happy to just be in Hawaii!  It also helped that even in the rain, it was still super warm out.


































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome. What a lovely time away together. Loved that there is a beautiful picture of you by a waterfall right after a picture of the same waterfall coming out of Jason's nose. ;) You guys are awesome.

Sheri-Lee

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! and really beautiful too! why were there so many chickens and roosters?

Home Sweet Stang said...

MIkayla,
The roosters and chickens are EVERYWHERE on Kauai! It's amazing. They just let them wander all over the place and no one bothers them....that's just the way it is there.....kinda cool