
my kids are endlessly hungry!
I have realized over the years that it is important for them to eat healthy, nutritious meals!
Not only does this help them get through the day, but it helps me to feel good about what goes into their little bodies!
I've learned that this in itself is a full time job and perhaps a very important way to faithfully care for our children! I don't want to take this role for granted, although it's seemingly, endlessly redundant!
I'm happy that my kids ate all their dinner tonight! -- sure sometimes they're forced to sit there until they are done, but in the end, they are better off for it! I can see how it takes a child 15x before they actually acquire a taste for that food. No wonder parents give up so easily on making their kids eat healthy!
Children will never starve themselves -- that's for sure.
Hopefully mine get less and less picky and more and more thankful!
I have realized over the years that it is important for them to eat healthy, nutritious meals!
Not only does this help them get through the day, but it helps me to feel good about what goes into their little bodies!
I've learned that this in itself is a full time job and perhaps a very important way to faithfully care for our children! I don't want to take this role for granted, although it's seemingly, endlessly redundant!
I'm happy that my kids ate all their dinner tonight! -- sure sometimes they're forced to sit there until they are done, but in the end, they are better off for it! I can see how it takes a child 15x before they actually acquire a taste for that food. No wonder parents give up so easily on making their kids eat healthy!
Children will never starve themselves -- that's for sure.
Hopefully mine get less and less picky and more and more thankful!
4 comments:
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones at school lacking the packages of "junk"...
That is a great goal to work toward: less picky, more thankful...I love it!
I love your perspective! Your kids are beautiful and healthy! Way to go mom! They will be craving the healthy foods before you know it:)
p.s I am so happy I found your blog!
x0x
sanna*
TAMMY STANG!!! i found you. i can't believe you are a blogger! that is such fantastical news! welcome my friend. xo
mmmmmmmmmmmmm I know what I want to feed her and I bet she wants it to
Post a Comment